Sunday, May 19, 2013

ESSENCE EYESHADOW -- SHADE 03 STARLIGHT



ESSENCE EYESHADOW --  SHADE  03 STARLIGHT 

After reviewing my first product from LUVIEW Brand , I decided to post a review from another  my favorite brand Essence. So I am reviewing Essence Eyeshadow Shade 03 here which is also named as Starlight.  


ESSENCE EYESHADOW --  SHADE  03 STARLIGHT FRONT AND BACK COVER



ESSENCE EYESHADOW --  SHADE  03 STARLIGHT 



ESSENCE EYESHADOW --  SHADE  03 STARLIGHT SWATCH IN DAYLIGHT

About Essence Brand:
Essence, the biggest-selling make-up brand in 10 countries1, is the official make-up-partner of the Justin Bieber „believe“ tour 2013!!! They’ll accompany the “American Artist of the year” throughout his concerts in the U.S, Canada, and in Europe.

What Essence claims about the product?
Super Soft and Long-lasting eyeshadow.

My review:
A pure silver sparkling shade 0.08 oz/2.5g for PKR 250 rupees is a great bargain. It has a great packaging. There are a lot of things to love about Starlight. I am a big fan of glitter so when I saw this shade it catches my eye and I had to buy J It contains perfect amount of micro-glitter that brings it down a notch.  The little glittery bits in this eyeshadow has no fall outs neither  during application or later on during wear. It is rich in color, buttery and smooth in texture.  It applies smoothly, evenly, and stays on a good for four to five hours without fading or creasing.

Pros:
  •  No fall outs
  • Soft
  • Long Lasting
  • Perfect amount of glitter 
Cons:
  • I did not find any cons and this will be a must-have product is my beauty box.
My rating 5/5

Recommendation
I recommend this for new makeup lovers as they can easily use it for application with no fall outs.
I bought this from Imtiaz Super Store North Nazimabad for PKR. 250
Essence Products are available at all leading drugstores across Pakistan.
You can check their official website here

If you are in Pakistan join their official page here

Don't forget to tweet , share and Pin it :) Ta ta bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments, suggestions, please feel free to comment <3