Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Joining Funkarachi.com

My presence at Fashion.funkarachi.com

Hi guys, I want to share an exciting news with you guys :) I have teemed up with a fashion related website fashion.funkarachi.com



Now you can enjoy my post there :)
It is the sub domain of Funkarachi.com. Funkarachi is focusing on each and every aspect a person in interested in.. From National to International News, Wallpapers to tips and tricks..

Click here to visit it Fashion Sub domain
Click here to visit Funkarachi.com

Want to ask something ? Feel free to contact me at sania.akbar@live.com

Want to advertise on my page ? You can now share my link on your page and I will share your link my page.

Don't forget to join my International giveaway here
Follow me on bloglovin for updates ..

Don't forget to share, tweet and Pin it <3 
Till the next post, tata bye bye and take lots of care :) 
Sania Wasif :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments, suggestions, please feel free to comment <3