Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Born Pretty Store Holo Polish Shade # 3

Born Pretty Store ~~ Holo Polish Shade# 3  !!

Hi guys, hope you are doing well, Muslims fasting well around the world and those in Pakistan must be enjoying pleasant weather :) So, how many of you are  enjoying ? :)

Secondly I want to welcome my twitter followers, I am receiving an increase number of twitter followers.. Follow me for giveaways and lots of fashion related posts at @saniaakbar

Today I would like to share my giveaway prize received from Born Pretty Store for posting the banner on my blog and I am glad that I got a Holo Polish from them.



Born Pretty Store Holo Shade # 3 , Image Directly from website ..


Check below the holo shade in my garden..


I receive my gift in less than 10 days and it arrives safely at my place, I did not pay any duty/tax or something like that. The package was bubble wrap to avoid any breakage. Born Pretty Store ask me about my choice to receive and I choose shade 3. It is the light pink shade with sparkling glitters. I did not use any base coat and apply directly on my clean nails. The nail color remains as it is for 24 hours. I was unable to put it for long because of Ramzan so I had to remove it the next day. But I must guarantee its finish color and shining, the color does not loose its single shine and it look as if you applied it just now ..

Now I am looking forward to try the following shades from them, the color are so tempting … Ahhhh ..




You can check the other holo shades here:

Check out their website here, they are having an awesum collection of nail art stuff, cosmetics bags and other accessories ..
Have you shopped from them? Do share me about your experiences about the website.. What you have order so far? Have you tried holo shades? Which shades do you own? Let me know in comments..

Tata Bye bye for the next review  :)
Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin for updates ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments, suggestions, please feel free to comment <3